Sunday, December 27, 2009

What to write

I have been sitting here for the last 1/2 hour complaining. It was so bad I erased it and I'm starting over. So what do I write about now? I could write about the cat scaring me this afternoon when it came down our hallway from the bedrooms. We open the window because it gets to hot in here with the stove. It likes to jump in. So apparently it did when know one was looking and was taking in the sights of the house. I could write about Gavin putting snow on my toes when I wasn't looking. Ya, the window was open again! I was sitting there reading a good book and HAAAA! something very cold hit my toes. It was Gavin putting snow on them from the window. He thought it was hilarious!! Or I could write about Matt and I hitting our heads on the fan that hangs from our doorway between the living room and dining room. Ya, thats how we get the heat to the back of the house. But it hangs down so low that we hit our heads if we are not paying attention. Lets see, what else could I write about?! (thinking) - - - - - -- Oh, ya I could write about our stove!! It is going well. A few glitches, like it getting 84 in the living room. Having the window open and the cat getting in. Having the snow blow in the window. (Good entertainment for the boys though) We can get it started pretty good now. The best thing is we haven't had to run the furnace yet! We are really hoping that, that continues. So I guess I did find something to write about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment