Monday, July 26, 2010

So much going on

Thought I'd type a quick post.  It's my birthday today!  Not actually why I posted.  We have had so much going on.  This last weekend we said goodbye to Nick, Joy, Cade, and Ava. (Matt's sister and family) They moved to Iowa.  I can't express how much we are going to miss them.  This is now the 3rd closest person that has moved away from us in the last 6 years, 2 being in the last year.  You don't realize how much time you spend with someone until there gone.  I know that we will see them and thankfully we have phones and the internet to keep in touch.  But there is nothing like sitting face to face sharing a meal or COFFEE with a dear friend.  Also Matt and I have been really thinking about living more simply.  This last week I got rid of most of my plastic products in our kitchen.  Wasn't as hard as what I thought it would be.  The worst part was when Matt said " Hey, those are my favorite cups!"  LoL, leave it to Matt to complain.  So I traded the boys for his.  We are having some other thoughts too, but can't say just yet.  We are very excited about it, so we'll see what happens.  Well, better go clean the house.  It doesn't just happen on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment