Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Sensational Boy

I've been doing a lot of research again on SPD and I am really hoping to find a support group on line that can help me out. The more we walk through this journey the more I see that I need support for what I do every day. I would like to talk with other Moms that do what I do. Levi is a sensational kid, with so much going for him. He just needs help getting out of that box that he seems to live in. That box that holds him in and only lets him see light every once in awhile. I feel like we have a couple of flaps open, and trying to pull open the others. We will get there, but we have to understand what is going on and how to get the family through until then. I will keep searching to help my sensational boy. And when we do, the whole world will know that Levi is out of that box.

No comments:

Post a Comment